Tennis Coaching Fees
Our tennis coaches will help you get to a level where you can enjoy the game with your friends or family. If you are completely new to tennis, you will probably need about 12 private or group classes before you can rally consistently. For players who have had some experience in tennis, we would recommend 8 classes for you to get to a level where you can play comfortably.
More than 4,000 Sign-Ups
Register with Confidence
Awesome Tennis Coach
Play! Tennis has a team of awesome tennis coaches who are passionate about the game and patient with their students. I have been training regularly with my tennis coach am now able to rally with consistency from the baseline. I will continue with my tennis training and I hope to be able to play some competitive matches soon!
I came to Singapore as an expatriate and did not know much about the place. I was fortunate to have found out about Play! Tennis early, as I got to know many other expats and locals through their tennis lessons.
To me Play! Tennis is not simply a place to play or learn tennis. It is a great community of people who support one another, brought together by a common passion for the sport.
Tennis Made Easy
We always had the impression that tennis was a difficult sport to learn for young girls like us. However, our tennis coach was really approachable and taught us in a way that was easy to understand. We are enjoying the game and have been encouraging our friends to take up tennis lessons as well.
Rehanie & Saffy
I played competitively in Taiwan and would sometimes lose matches when opponents attacked my backhand. When I came to Singapore, the tennis coaches at Play! Tennis worked with me to improve my backhand. I have now reached a level where I can hit backhand winners! What was once my weaker shot is now one of my strengths.
Tennis as a Multi-faceted Sport
Both of us have played many different kinds of sports and wanted to give tennis a shot too. Our tennis coach explained to us that tennis is one of the most interesting sport, as there are so many aspects to the game - the different kinds of serves, variety of spins, and a multitude of on-court strategies. Give it a try and sign up with Play! Tennis.
Edwin Eng & Aaron Yip
Learn Tennis Together
We signed up with Play! Tennis for pair tennis lessons as we wanted to pick up a sport together. This gives us the opportunity to keep fit whilst spending time with each other. We look forward to our tennis lessons once a week and will definitely continue for at least a year!
Jasper Loh & Julia Ong
Proper Tennis Techniques
I have been playing tennis for about three years and realized that I was not improving much. My friend recommended I contact Play! Tennis and I’m so glad I did!
I think a lot of tennis players have the misconception that playing tennis requires a lot of strength. But my tennis coach showed me that adopting the proper techniques and footwork were more important!
Great Form of Exercise
Playing tennis for me is a great form of exercise. It is fun and gives me a great workout! I feel healthier and more positive when I started playing tennis regularly.
Play! Tennis organises regular tennis classes and I’ll recommend them to anyone who wishes to improve their game or to get some exercise.
Structured Tennis Lessons
Play! Tennis offers structured tennis lessons, which makes it easy for students like me to track our progress and identify areas to improve. My tennis coach sets targets for me each session and keeps me motivated during my tennis lessons.
I find that their tennis methodology of relaxation and focus to be really effective. I have the correct minset now when I play tennis.
Terms and Conditions
(1) To secure your slot, kindly make payment for four sessions in advance, at least three days before your tennis lesson.
(2) You may transfer the course fees via PayLah!, PayNow, or through Internet Banking.
(3) Please inform us at least one day in advance if you need to reschedule your tennis lesson, for e.g., if you are feeling unwell or if there is an important meeting you need to attend, etc.
(4) Your tennis lesson may be rescheduled due to bad weather. You and your coach may agree to reschedule the lesson if it looks like it might rain. You will be charged for the lesson once it has commenced, even if the lesson might be interrupted due to the rain. However, we will make up for the lost time in your subsequent sessions.
(5) If the lesson is at your condo or club, please make sure that you have the court booked and it is available. You will be charged for the lesson once your coach has arrived at your court at the prearranged date and time.
(6) Please take care of your own health and safety. Play! Tennis will not be held responsible for any accidents or injuries sustained during your tennis lesson.